Monday, October 11, 2010

F'n Aquaman

Aquaman makes me mad. Almost to the point that I want to hit something. Preferably Aquaman...cause he sucks.
At least one good thing came out of it...

Yeah, Aquaman, I hate you the most. Don’t give me the whole “King of Atlantis” excuse. Just because he is a king does not make me hate him any less. “What is this guy’s super powers?” you may be asking. Well, I’ll tell you: he talks to fish. Yup, the King of the Sea talks to fish.
If you aren’t drowning in the middle of the Atlantic, what good is he?
Let’s be real for a second: What is he going to do when you are in trouble in the desert? He’ll call up his buddies in the Justice League and say, “Yeah, there’s this guy out in the desert. Someone should go get him.”
And he's a douchey hipster...

He is nothing but a cheap knock-off of Marvel’s Namor, the Sub-Mariner, who, as it turns out, also sucks, but as he came first, I have to give him originality points.
Plus, Aquaman’s sidekick is named Garth. There is only one man I respect who has a sidekick named Garth, and that man is Wayne Campbell.
So, at the end of the day, it all comes down to the fact that Aquaman sucks, as he is completely useless in real life emergencies, and that makes me mad because superheros are supposed to be able to help you.
The worst part? He's an Aquaracist.

No comments:

Post a Comment