Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The Road to Wrestlemania

If you've read my blog before, you probably know that I'm a fan of the WWE. I don't necessarily watch it every week, and, honestly, I'm not sure when the last time I watched an episode of Smackdown was. But I do try to keep up on the product, reading wrestling sites (or "dirt sheets," as they are known) for news & results.

Now, a group of my friends went down to Atlanta, GA for last year's Wrestlemania (XXVII) and I, sadly, did not attend. It was unfortunate that I missed what can only be described as an amazingly fun bonding experience. But a guy has to work, and sacrifices must be made.

But not this year. Oh no, no, no. This year, I will be joining my friends on the trip to Miami to see Wrestlemania XXVIII. And as such, from time to time leading up to the actual event, I will be posting different articles about Wrestlemanias of yesteryear. So be warned & be ready, because the Road to Wrestlemania starts here.

2 comments:

  1. I never believe in herbs until a friend of mine told me about the good work of herbalist Dr Irene for helping her to cure vitiligo and i decide to email him and he send him me the herbal medicine through DHL courier service and he told me how to drink it and i drink it for just four weeks and i was healed and now i am now vitiligo free now all thanks to Dr Irene email him  drireneherbalcure@gmail.com or visit his website:  http://www.drireneherbalhomeblog.wordpress.com for easy and fast communication you can also call/Whats app him on +2348078793935 thanks to him God Bless

    ReplyDelete