Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Happy Belated, Good Sir

This past weekend (Sunday, to be exact...January 8th for those of you playing the home game), was the birthday of a great man. And no, I don't mean Stephen Hawking.
He's a P.I.M.P.
And, no, not Elvis.
I said, "look out man!"
Or the great person born in Heaven, Kim Jong-un, who is either 28 or 29...or 30. Seriously.
What an adorable, probably homicidaly incompetent dictator! Awww!
No, no, I am talking about the Starman. Mr. Ziggy Stardust. The Goblin King. Thursday's Child.
It's David Bowie whom I speak of...
Anybody who knows me, knows that I love Bowie. He's a wonder. And this is just me doing my part to wish the man who has inspired me & countless others a very happy, albeit late 65th birthday. Not that he'll ever read this. I'm at peace with that.






No comments:

Post a Comment