Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Greatest Thing Ever?

Netflix, how I love thee...
I don't care if you raised your prices. It's called capitalism people.

So, I added Yo Gabba Gabba to my Instant Queue earlier today. Don't ask why. It's truly better if you don't. I mean, it's pretty obvious why.
I mean, who doesn't love Biz Markie?

But anyway, this addition led me to come across a few gems I otherwise would not have. And, oh, it's delightful.
 
Yup.

And...
Yup...per...ist.

Now, as most can guess, I hold a place in my heart for those God awful "mockbusters" made by studios like The Asylum that premiere Saturday nights on SyFy. But I think this brings it to a different level. I mean, really? "The Little Cars?" "Chop Kick Panda?" At least when they ripped off "The Honeymooners," they changed the setting to the stone age & made Norton short and fat. And had them hawk Winstons. 
Though it kind of looks like they're watching Yo Gabba Gabba.

I think plagiarism is moderately acceptable when you take the original concept, and make it better.
How is this...

...better than this?

I've seen elementary school children make higher quality art than "Chop Kick Panda."


I'll give you that "Cars" wasn't great...

...though at least it doesn't make me physically ill like this.

Apparently, there are a ton more of these. And that's awful. But the best kind of awful. And for that, I thank you VĂ­deo Brinquedo.
How are you not at least slightly interested in how bad this is?

No comments:

Post a Comment