Thursday, May 3, 2012

The Avengers: The Pre-Review

Eff Yeah!
I meant to write this last night, but I'm sick & I fell asleep early. And there's no time to do a drawn out one this morning, because I'm going to spend literally the entire day in a movie theater, watching all of the films leading up to the Avengers.
Raise your hand if you ever thought Whedon would be directing Sam Jackson. Liar.
Suffice to say, I'm pretty stoked for this film, because, if no other reason: Whedon.

Pre-Review:

Movie: 5 out of 5 Stars

Awesomeness: 5 out of 5 Downeys
True-to-the-Bookiness: 5 ouHULK SMASH!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. With over billions and billions of comic book fans and Marvel practically breathing down his neck, Joss Whedon was given one job and one job only and that was to not screw this up. Thankfully, he doesn't even come close to screwing it up and makes this one of the funnest superhero movies in recent time. Nice write-up James.

    ReplyDelete