Monday, June 20, 2011

Because I Haven't Talked About the Doctor Recently...

Dude. Dude! Duuuuuuuuuuuude!

Do you see that? The next episode of Season/Series 6 is called "Let's Kill Hitler." I can't contain my joy. I actually audibly gasped when I saw that the other week after the midseason finale of Doctor Who. I'm so excited. Truly, it's...wait. I'm getting word of something as I write this. Let's go live to Hitler's bunker, where it seems as though he just heard about the news.
It's, uh, well...you're rightly humped here, bud.

I's going to be an awesome episode. Regardless of how good it is. That doesn't make any sense, does it? Well, here's the thing: THE FREAKING EPISODE IS CALLED "LET'S KILL HITLER!" Who cares what actually happens through the course of the show?!
If Rory or Amy do this in the episode,
I think my brain will actually explode.
And it'll be totes worth the whole "death" thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment