Friday, April 1, 2011

The Times, They Are A Changin'...

It has come to my attention that this blog is full of ludicrous, immature, and useless filth. In the spirit of personal and mental growth, I am changing the format of the articles from now on. No longer will there be articles about comic books, science fiction, et all. In there place will be informative articles about great works of art, music, and prose. There will be a more mature tone, in which I hope to instill a little bit of knowledge in the reader every time. The internet is full of useless, mind numbing "articles" written by hacks who have too much time on their hands, and I will no longer be party to that. I will keep the old articles up for now, but I sincerely hope you enjoy the new format of "The Awesome Blog," this time "awesome" meaning "inspiring awe," not just a catch-all term for "cool."

No comments:

Post a Comment